Jesolo Camping Village FAQs
On the A4 Auto route, direction Trieste, exit at Noventa di Piave and go in direction Eraclea. There, take SP42 (Strada Provinciale Jesolana). When you get to “Armando Picchi” Roundabout, just after the stadium, follow the signs to Cortellazzo.
Jesolo Mare Camping Village is connected to town by the bus line n° 2(every 20 minutes).
For the lodgings, the check-in is from 17.00, check-out is before 10.00. For the pitches, check-in is generally at 12.00 (noon) but can be anticipated on low season. Check-out for pitches is before 12.00 (noon).
From 7.00 to 21.00.
We accept payments in cash (amount not exceeding € 2999.99, as by actual law), debit card and credit card (American Express not accepted.
NON REFUNDABLE BEST RATE
Non refundable: in case of cancellation or non-show the advance payment will not be refunded.
BEST RATE WITHOUT RESTRICTIONS OR STANDARD RATES
Art.1: Notification of cancellation:
1. The cancellation of the stay must be communicated in writing by email to the following address: email@example.com indicating the name of the camping village, booking number, surname and name of the booking’s owner.
2. All cancellations communicated by telephone will not be taken into consideration.
Art.2: Cancellation policy Lodgings and Pitches
1. Cancellation request received within 30 days before the arrival date: refund of the deposit without any penalty.
2. Cancellation request received from 29 days to 7 days from the date of arrival: for certified reasons, the campsite will issue a voucher equal to the amount paid (deducted € 100.00 as secretarial expenses) to be used within the following year to that of issue in any Club del Sole destination. A certificate attesting the event must be sent with the notification of cancellation to firstname.lastname@example.org insieme alla richiesta di cancellazione), un buono soggiorno pari alla somma versata, detratti € 100,00 di penalità. Il buono potrà essere utilizzato entro l’anno successivo a quello di emissione in un camping/village a scelta fra quelli appartenenti al gruppo.
3. Cancellation request received within 6 days prior to the arrival date: no refund will be due.
Art. 3: Late Arrivals
1. In case of late arrivals, the payment is due for the entire sum agreed in the booking letter.
2. If a postponement of 3 days maximum is communicated within 14 days from the arrival date and it is due to certified causes, a voucher will be issued for the unused days. A valid certification of the occurred event has to be sent per post or mail to the Camping Village’s Reception. The voucher can be used within the following year to that of issue in any Club del Sole destination.
3. If the postponement is communicated less than 14 days from the arrival, the article 3.1 will be applied.
Art. 4: Early Departures
1. In case of early departures, no refund will be made for unused holidays. If the reason for the advance of departure is due to certified causes (to be sent per sent per post or mail to the Camping Village’s Reception), a stay voucher will be issued for the unused days. The voucher can be used within the following year to that of issue in any Club del Sole destination.
Our animation team will be present approximately from the end of May to early September, and will take care of sports activities, tournaments, entertainment for adults and children, evening shows and dance.
On the campsite, there is free Wi-Fi.
Inside the camping-village you can find various laundry points, with coin-operated washing machines and dryers. Cleaning material is not included, but you can purchase it in our supermarket.
Yes, inside the campsite-resort there is a market and a bazaar.
Please specify your preference by contacting the property directly. If the chosen number is available, it can be booked, with a supplement starting of 10,00€ per lodging. Otherwise, the number will be communicated only when the keys will be handed.
Bed linen with weekly change is included in the price. Towels can be rented by the booking or directly on site with additional cost. To avoid availability issues, it is recommended to book it in advance.
Final cleaning of the lodging is included in the reservation costs.
Umbrellas and loungers on the private beach are included only for some lodging types. For the other types it is possible to book them. You can ask the reception for more information.
Entrance to the water park is always included in the price. Parasols and sun loungers are free but subject to availability.
Dogs cannot access the beach area and cannot enter the sea.
Menu variations are possible; please inform us of any type of variations, intolerance and/or allergy upon arrival. The kitchen does not have a dedicated space to prepare gluten free food.