Jesolo Mare Camping Village - Club del Sole Group - Job offer
Looking for you!
Club del Sole, a large Italian company in the outdoor tourism field, is searching for Jesolo Mare Camping Village
Booking & Sales and Reception staff with and without experience
After an initial training period at the Forlì site, the trainee will move to one of the Group campsites/resorts in Italy (complete list on www.clubdelsole.com).
Lodging for the training (and work period) can be provided by the company.
For the most deserving, the Group offers concrete possibilities of employment at the end of the training period.
The resource will take care of:
- direct and telephone contact with Italian and foreign tourists
- booking activities: information, booking and confirmation procedures
- check-in and check-out, payments
- customer care
The ideal candidate has the following characteristics:
- basic to advanced knowledge of Italian
- degree in languages or tourist-receptive subjects
- good knowledge of another language among English, French, German and Dutch
- willing to travel
- willing to share the accommodation during the training and work period
- excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills, communication skills
- IT skills (Office and E-mail, information search on web)
Contract of employment: Stage, Full time
Workplace: initial training in Forlì, then transfer to one of the Group Camping Villages
Reimbursement of expenses of € 500 monthly during the initial training; subsequently salary commensurate with personal experience and skills / competences.
Candidates must send the CV by citing the authorization to process personal data according to the art. 13 of Italian DL 196/2003 and art. 13 GDPR 679/16. The job offer is intended to be extended to both sexes (Italian Law 903/77)