Dogs always welcome!
Welcome to our “pet-friendly” Family Camping Village in Lido di Jesolo.
The Jesolo Mare Family Camping Village is one of the few campsites on the Adriatic Riviera that accept dogs. Your four-legged friends are always welcome in our family camping village!
There’s all the space you need for long walks with your faithful friend! We are one of the few campsites on the Adriatic Sea that accept dogs, cats and pets in many types of mobile homes and on all camping pitches.
At the Jesolo Mare Family Camping Village you can use all the green areas of the campsite to walk your dog and enjoy his company, and that’s not all! These are all the facilities we offer so you can have a perfect holiday with your four-legged friend in the Veneto:
● Access for your dog to the outside veranda of the restaurant so you can enjoy his company whilst savouring your favourite dish;
● Large exercise area with certified wooden games inside the Jesolo Mare Family Camping Village, so he can play in complete safety;
● Dedicated dog showers complete with tub and pet hair dryer outside the campsite toilet blocks to refresh him after a day on the beach;
● Specific food and hygiene products for your pet available for purchase inside the campsite supermarket.
Ask about availability now or request a quotation but remember to put the number of animals you will be bringing with you in the Dogs/Cats box.
DO NOT forget our few extremely simple rules for greater peace of mind and an even safer holiday for your pets
● We accept only small and medium-sized dogs.
● It is prohibited for dogs to enter the playground, pool area and toilet blocks
● Dogs cannot go on the beach
● Owners must carry a valid health card for their pet with them at all times and show it when requested by staff
● Dogs are allowed only in the Deluxe Plus Pet Fronte Mare Mobile Homes and in all accommodation with “Pet” classification
● Dogs are allowed on all camping pitches
● Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times. Muzzles are compulsory only for aggressive dogs but owners must always carry one with them.
● Owners must clean up after their dogs using the special poop scoop and ensure that they do not disturb other guests in the village.
● Owners are fully liable for any damage caused by their dogs to third parties and Village facilities.
We remind you that accompanying dogs must be indicated at the time of booking.