Management reserves the right to public further rules in any moment to improve the Camping Village functioning.
Art. 1 – CHECK-IN
Upon arrival, customers are required to submit a valid identity document for the necessary registration requested by law and sign the data notification paper; please check that all data are correct and match with type of equipment and number of people; you will be provided with an identity pass (card and/or wristband): the pass is personal, cannot be transferred to anyone else and must be brought along (in case of card) or worn (in case of wristband) for the entire duration of your stay; the personal pass allows the guests to access and stay in Jesolo Mare Camping Village; it must be shown when you enter, or on request of one of our staff members; a car-pass, allowing access to one car only, will be also delivered at Reception desk (valid for both the inside parking lot and the one near the entrance).
People caught in the lack of the necessary authorization, will incur in police reporting for “breaking and entering” pursuant to art. 614 of the Italian Criminal Code.
The Management reserves the right, at its absolute discretion, to refuse unwanted or extra people exceeding the village capacity.
Customers arriving into and/or leaving the Camping Village must notify, by law, the check-in staff by submitting and/or collecting their personal and car passes, and carrying out the required (de)registration. Departures that are not notified within 24 hours are deemed non-valid and will be charged, with the connected Tourist Tax. All pass (cards and/or wristbands) must be returned upon departure; bungalows and mobile homes are available for Customers from 5.00 p.m. on the day of arrival and must be vacated within 10 a.m. on the day of departure.
Art. 2 – DAILY VISITS
The Management reserves the right to allow the entrance of visitors only as long as they are guest of registered Customers. To enter, visitors must leave Identity Document and pick it up when they leave; short duration visit (max. 1 hour) are free, longer visits must be approved by the Management and are subject to a fee. Paying visitors will be given a visitor pass (card and/or wristband). The access is in any case forbidden to minors not accompanied by an adult. Visiting guests can access daily from 8.00 a.m. to 10.00 p.m.; the registered Customer is required to ensure that his/her visitors are authorized by management and is responsible for their behavior within the structure. People without the necessary authorization will incur in police reporting for “breaking and entering” as in art. 614 of the Italian Criminal Code.
Art. 3 – CHOICE AND USE OF LODGINGS
The lodgings are assigned by the staff. For operational needs, the Management reserve the rights to change the assigned number at any time, even after sending the confirmation letter and confirming the number. The car must be parked within the limits of the assigned parking. The Management and the staff are authorized to access to the accommodations at any time, even in the absence of the customer.
Art. 4 – MINORS
Adults are responsible for the behavior of children, the vitality of which should not disturb the peace and security of other guests. Minors cannot enter if they are not accompanied by an adult who is legally responsible; children must be accompanied and supervised by an adult to the toilet and showers blocks, in the pool and using of all the facilities of the village. It is prohibited to minors the use of electric bicycles and electric scooters. The Management declines any responsibility.
Art. 5 – PETS
Maximum 2 pets per house are allowed, only in the pets allowed types, and only paying the required extra, as in the price list. The presence of pets must be indicated at the time of booking and confirmed on your arrival. Pets cannot go to the beach (as per the provision of Law no. 27/2000 and the Municipal Ordinances), into the pool area, into the toilet and shower blocks and the playground; It is mandatory to keep pets on a leash and, if necessary, with the muzzle. Dogs belonging to dangerous breeds are subject to acceptance by the Management. Pets may not be left alone in the lodgings. The owner has to make sure that his/her pet does not disturb other customers; he/she is obliged to collect the droppings of their animals using plastic bag (if need, Dog Toilets containing bags are located inside the village). It is possible to wash pets only in the indicated washing areas. The owner will fully respond to any damage caused to third parties by the animal.
Art. 6 – VEHICLE TRAFFIC
To ensure everyone’s peace and safety, we suggest to limit the use of cars and motorcycles inside the village. If it’s strictly necessary, proceed at walking speed. The circulation of any vehicle is forbidden from 11.30 pm to 7.00 a.m. All cars in the holiday village and those in the parking lot near the entrance must have and show the pass issued by the reception desk. The vehicles without pass or with non-visible pass will be removed without notice with costs and responsibilities charged to the owner.
In the central square, the circulation of any vehicle on wheels (bikes, skates, skateboards, etc.) is forbidden, except the ones for disabled, baby strollers and service vehicles. Minors cannot use electric bicycles and electric scooters.
Art. 7 – QUIET HOURS
Please avoid loud behaviors, activities and games, and restrain from using any equipment that could disturb other guests. Avoid screaming, squalling and loud games. In particular, from 1.00 p.m. to 3.00 p.m. and from 11.30 pm to 7.00 a.m., noises that may disturb the guests are prohibited, for example installing and removing tents and structures, or using radios or TV with a high volume. The Management reserves the right to promptly expel Customers disturbing the peace of other guests or who do not respect these rules.
Art. 8 – ENVIRONMENT – WASTE COLLECTION – FIRE PREVENTION
In respect of environment, it is strictly prohibited to:
-damage equipment and vegetation
-trace furrows in the ground
-pour or discharge into the subsoil detergents, oils, fuels, hot or salty liquids
-waste or misuse drinking water
-install fences or to tie or anchor any plants
-pull ropes at eye level or to install anything that could be a potential danger or an obstacle to anyone passing
In accordance with the safety rules and in order to respect the environment, barbecues with wood or charcoal are not allowed. It is permitted the use of one cylinder of gas of maximum weight 5 Kg (e.g. “Camping Gaz”, gas mix conforming to the law governing camping gasses).
It is forbidden to use defective electrical equipment or with damaged wires.
The Management invites you to carefully follow the regulations for the use of your equipment and to pay attention about its state of functioning. For the disposal of waste, there are two drop-off points with different bins for recycling paper, glass, aluminum, plastic and mixed waste. We kindly ask all our customers to dispose of their waste properly.
Art. 9 – MAIL-LOST AND FOUND
To withdraw the post, please contact Reception. The post must be collected personally by the recipient. After seven days, the not withdrawn post will be returned to sender. Any found object must be immediately delivered to the front desk for the necessary procedures. It is recommended to pay attention to your personal belongings and take the necessary precautions; money and valuables should not be left unattended. A cash deposit service is available at the front desk. The Management assumes no responsibility for any loss, theft or misappropriation of assets.
Art. 10 – USE OF COMMON FACILITIES – BEACH AND SWIMMING-POOL
The use of all common facilities such as swimming pool, playground, beach volley field, etc. is at your own risk.
The regulation of different activities is written on specific advertisements placed in proximity of facilities. Beach facilities, unless otherwise agreed, are always subject to the payment of related fees. On the beach, you must respect the current provisions, provided by the competent Port Authority. To use of the pool and its equipment, you must follow the instructions given by the staff and any warnings displayed on site.
Art. 11 – EINFECTIOUS DISEASES
Every infectious disease or any disease that, according to the doctor, could cause damage to the Community, must be immediately declared to the Management.
Art. 12 – EXPULSION
The Management, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to expel people who do not respect the rules or disturb the harmony and spirit of the Camping Village, damaging the smooth running of community life and the interests of the village.
MY SMART CASH RULES
Dear Valued Client, below you can find the rules for the proper use of your My Smart Cash bracelet.
1. The My Smart Cash service is reserved exclusively to Camping Village clients staying overnight at the Camping Village, with the express exclusion of any daily guests who do not stay overnight. The bracelet is provided at check-in to all the aforementioned clients and must be worn for the entire period of stay in the Camping Village to help Camping Village’s operators to identify their clients. Where technologically possible, the bracelet will also allow access to the Camping Village and/or its areas.
2. If the client wishes to do so, a credit amount can be loaded on the bracelet and used for purchasing services from the Camping Village businesses operating in it. The maximum credit that can be loaded on each bracelet is € 300.00.
3. The bracelet is personal and cannot be used by anyone other than the person to whom it is given during check-in.
4. Bracelets can be recharged at the authorised points in the Camping Village using credit/debit cards or, in special cases, using cash (further information on the authorised cash points can be obtained from the Camping Village reception desk).
5. To use the credit on the bracelet, the client must notify of his or her intention to do so before a receipt is issued by the business operator.
6. In case of loss, damage or malfunction of the bracelet, the client shall immediately notify the management of the Camping Village where the bracelet was issued, providing a receipt showing the bracelet identification code to timely block the bracelet and issue a new bracelet on which any credit balance present at the time of the notification will be transferred. The management of the Camping Village may reserve the right to carry out further checks to confirm the identity of the claimant and the correspondence of the identification code to the bracelet.
7. The client may use the bracelet to access the Camping Village until the end of the booking period.
8. Clients may request a full refund of the remaining credit on the bracelet at any time up to:
Client Type: Seasonal Client
Term: Seasonal closure of the Camping Village of reference
Other Client Types (daily excluded)
Term: Client Checkout
In any case, partial refunds will not be provided.
9. Failure by the Camping Village client to request a refund of any remaining credit within the terms specified above will make it impossible for client to receive such a refund.
10. The credit on the bracelet can be used by the client at the Club Del Sole Group Camping Villages where the My Smart Cash service is enabled up to:
Client Type: Seasonal Client
Term: Closing date of the last enabled Camping Village and in any case no later than December 31.
Other Client Types
Term: Seasonal closure of the Camping Village of reference
11. The management of the Camping Village reserves the right to block the bracelets at any time and without prior notice, as well as in the event of fraudulent or incorrect use or damage to Camping Village or any its clients or clients of the Camping Village or Gruppo Club Del Sole, also in case of use of the My Smart Cash service in violation of these regulations.
12. The management of the Camping Village reserves the right to withdraw any benefits acquired unlawfully (e.g. discounts, rewards, etc.), and to take any action against users of the suspended or revoked bracelets.
13. The management of the Camping Village and the businesses operating in it are not responsible for any fraudulent, improper or abusive use of the My Smart Cash service, as well as for any consequences, direct or indirect, related to its malfunction and the malfunction of any management systems beyond the management control.
14. The management of the Camping Village reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of these rules at any time. In case of amendments, the new rules will be promptly published at the Camping Village and/or made available on its website, as well as – if and when available – through the My Club Del Sole App. Thus, the client is invited to continuously check for updates.
15. The signing of these rules, as well as the use of the My Smart Cash service, imply full and unconditional acceptance of all the clauses contained in this document, which, are available at the Camping Village and published on its website, as well as – if and when available – on the My Club Del Sole App.